Online Protest Form

Your most important right as a property owner is your right to protest to the appraisal review board (ARB). You may protest if you disagree with the appraisal district value or any of the appraisal district’s actions concerning your property.

File your protest by:

  • Completing a Notice of Protest (At minimum must have reason(s) for protest, opinion of value and email address)
  • Email it and any evidence (information that you believe supports a value change) to


You may use this form to protest:2019 Notice of Protest Form (form fillable)


Email Form Here